Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Amhogha Buildpro Limited
About the Company: AmhoghaBuildpro is a new name in the horizon which is going to redefine the Distribution business. AmhoghaBuildpro brings in a novel concept in distribution which will create a revolution in the Industry.
Changed circumstances call for change in approach. Competing is not the mantra for success. Collaboration is going to be the key for creating value. AmhoghaBuildpro Limited brings an innovative concept in collaborative distribution. An approach which will create a Win -Win-Win situation for all Stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end management of the Managing Director’s Office
- Draft various stakeholder communications under the guidance of the Managing Director
- Organize various meetings, events etc as required by the Managing Director
- Coordinate with various stakeholders and vendors
- Make entries in the legacy software system
- Maintaining MIS, regular follow up with clients and providing daily reports to the Managing Director
Knowledge of spoken Hindi may be an added advantage, though is not mandatory.